The Division invites Stakeholders to provide feedback on proposed Rulemaking. Submit written questions and comments by Tuesday, February 15, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org; redline versions and summaries can be found by clicking the links below:
MO3 Records (Money Transmitter):Proposed changes to the Money Transmitter Rule have been retracted for further revision. All comments submitted will be retained for review.
- TC20 Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) Filing Requirements (Trust Company)
The notices regarding Board Meetings are updated no later than the 10th of each month. Posting of "Use of Name" requests are done as needed. If you have any questions with regard to this information, please contact the Division at 303-894-7575.
The Banking Board meets the third Thursday of every month and, with the exception of Executive Sessions, meetings are open to the public. A member of the public can
attend in person or watch the meeting via the Zoom link listed below; the passcode is 832326:
Agenda for Board Meeting 01/20/2022: Public Access will be via ZOOM ONLY & the passcode is 832326 (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84181226499?pwd=bGNmdFcwOHo3d3hnekJhblRDUlk1UT09)
The bulletin lists applications from the previous month that have been approved by the Banking Board or the State Bank Commissioner via delegated authority granted by the Banking Board. Transactions remain on the bulletin until completed. Bulletins from the previous few calendar years are listed in the Archives at the foot of this page.
Hearings will be listed on the Agenda. They are not held every month and are conducted on applications for:
- De Novo Charters
- Money Transmitter Licenses
- Other items requiring action by the Banking Board
Use of Name Requests
The use of the words "Bank," "Trust," and "Trust Company" in any Colorado corporate filing is restricted by Sections 11-107-101 and 11-109-102, C.R.S.
- All requests for Use of Name must be approved by the Division of Banking prior to filing with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Requests filed with the Division will be posted on this page for a fourteen (14) calendar day period, during which the public may submit any questions, comments, or objections on the proposed name.
- Questions, comments, or objections should be directed to Jessica Kowalik at 303-894-7575 or Jessica Kowalik.
Townhall: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance & Economic Development for Cannabis Businesses
The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), with the Department of Revenue's (DOR) Marijuana Enforcement Division and the Department of Agriculture (CDA) held a virtual Townhall on December 16, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to discuss cannabis banking, financial services, insurance and economic development in Colorado. Please click here for the agenda. Please click here to access the recording of the Townhall.