The notices regarding Board Meetings are updated no later than the 10th of each month. Posting of "Use of Name" requests are done as needed. If you have any questions with regard to this information, please contact the Division at 303-894-7575.
The Banking Board meets the third Thursday of every month and with the exception of the Executive Session, the meetings are open to the public. A member of the public can attend in person or listen to and/or watch the meeting via the dial-in number and video link listed below:
- Audio Dial-in Number: 1-877-820-7831 Passcode: 983985#
- Video Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/721246085 (no audio)
The bulletin lists applications from the previous month that have been approved by the Banking Board or the State Bank Commissioner via delegated authority granted by the Banking Board. Transactions remain on the bulletin until completed. Bulletins from the previous few calendar years are listed on the Archives page.
Hearings will be listed on the Agenda. They are not held every month and are conducted on applications for:
- De Novo Charters
- Money Transmitter Licenses
- Other items requiring action by the Banking Board
Use of Name Requests
The use of the words "Bank," "Trust," and "Trust Company" in any Colorado corporate filing is restricted by Sections 11-107-101 and 11-109-102, C.R.S.
- All requests for Use of Name must be approved by the Division of Banking prior to filing with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Requests filed with the Division will be posted on this page for a fourteen (14) calendar day period, during which the public may submit any questions, comments, or objections on the proposed name.
- Questions, comments, or objections should be directed to Jessica Kowalik at 303-894-7575 or Jessica Kowalik.